Tuesday, April 6, 2010 | |





Hi!



My name is Michael Voharndej but some also know me as Sumthaiguy. I started this blog to showcase my car, my adventures, and just random stuff i decide to put on here lol.

I LOVE cars, drifting, stance, etc... I drive a White 2008 Mazdaspeed3 that i love. Its pretty much just basic bolt-ons, coilovers, and stanced out. The stance seems to be REALLY controversial on the mazda forums lol. but its w/e. i do what i love.

I have showed in 2 car shows. the first being IFO where i took home 1st place Mazda lol which dumbfounded me because my buddies rx8 is waay more badass than my car. and Import Reactor ,which was this past weekend, and i took home BEST Mazda3/Mazdaspeed3 and my buddy Dennis took home 2nd Best Mazda.



































We just started our new team called Team Opulence. we are just a group of friends doing what we love and nothing less. ive known these guys since like 6th grade so we are pretty close with each other.


































































































http://opulence2010.wordpress.com/



Well theres my intro. More adventures, team stuff, car stuff, event coverage, etc. coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment